Welcome to my blog where I can share my journey with you! I am a Licensed Parelli Professional Two Star Junior Instructor. Here you can read about my experiences with Parelli Natural Horsemanship, my personal horsemanship journey, and my journey with being a Parelli Instructor. I hope to inspire and empower you with my quest for never ending self improvement. I have been studying Parelli for 11 years and am an official Level 3 graduate. I am studying Level 4 with my two horses, Max and Savannah. I grew up riding horses the traditional way and was in the United States Pony Club for 12 years, where I competed in Eventing and Dressage. My first introduction to Parelli was with my pony, who at the time was not a problem horse. I've had my andalusian mare, Savannah for 7 years now and after 2 years of struggling with her while not using Parelli methods, I knew I had to change something. I have been doing Parelli with her for the past 5 years and graduated Level 3 with her fall 2010. In the Spring of 2010 I received Max from Kelly Sigler. I owe it to my two amazing horses, as I would not be where I am now without them, they are my greatest teachers. The journey so far with Parelli has been fun, fulfilling, challenging, and life changing.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back Home!

I'm back home from Colorado! I just spent 6 weeks at the Parelli Center as a student in the internship. It was a life changing experience! I loved every minute of it. Had some amazing opportunities and was able to continue to develop myself as a teacher and horseman. Stay tuned for more details about my trip! As I continue to grow, so does my business. Please contact me if you're interested in lessons or workshops. I am licensed to teach the Online and Freestyle Savvies. Pricing Private- $50 per hour Semi Private- $40 per hour Group- $35 per hour Workshop- $35 per hour (prices per student) Naturally, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment